Goshtha Brindavan Pareng ( Tandava) (complete)
(a) Rupak Alankars
3. Prabandha Nritta
(b) Chartal Alankars
(a) Telena e.g. Tanum
4. Prabandha Nritya
(b) Chandrabali Nartan
(c) Gopi Nartan ( Group)
Jugalroop Varnan and Prarthana
5. Mridang Rag (Prologue)
e.g. Brindavan Ahoubi Sanchar composition of syllables played
6. Sequences of Nityaras and Vasantiras (Vasantaras)
after Rag e.g. Radhakrishna Sanchar
7. Gati (sajat)
(a) Hansa Gati (Gait of Swan)
8. Dances of different Talas as well as different types of dance compositions.
(b) Gajagati ( Gait of an Elephant)
(c) Khanjan Gati ( Gait of Wartail) etc.
e.g. Ananya or Ekaka ( Naitom) Solo
Yugma ( Tonbang) Duet, Panabaddha ( Pontha Jagoi)
Dance of competition etc.
1. Tala, Bol and Song of the above dances.
2. Natpala and its sequence.
3. The influence of religion and art in the life of Manipuri people.
4. Short story of Krishna and Radha.
5. Shringar Ras-
(a) Eight divisions of Vipralambha & Sambhog
(b) Eight Nayikabhedas
6. Life Sketch of well known Gurus of Manipur.
7. Short account of Nityaras and Vasantras and its importance.
8. Technical terms of Talas & Dance ( Contd.. ).
9. General knowledge of ancient texts on Manipuri Music, Tala & Dance
10. Short account of Pranali ( geneology) of Gurus of Manipur.
11. Eight Sakhis ( Astha Sakhi) and Dwadash Gopal
12. Sequence of Laiharaoba