Diploma - "NARTANACHARYA"
1. Knowledge of different Compositions of various Gurus on
Maharas, Ulukhalras and Nityaras.
2. Knowledge of Songs Instruments, Tal, Bol, Story, Nritta,
Nritya etc. of the above Rasas.
1. Characteristics o Manipuri Talas.
2. Knowledge of Mridang and System of singing (contd).
3. Knowledge of old Manipuri and Vaishnav Literature (contd).
4. How much Gurus have incorporated from Vaishnav Literature in
Manipuri dance and how much they have created their own.
5. Knowledge of Vashnavite and other ancient Indian Sangeeta Shastras (Contd).
6. Knowledge of Vaishnavite and other Rasashastras (Contd..)
7. Ancient and Present system of teaching & the difference in the
presentations of dance in Mandapa and Modern theatre..
8. Difference between Rupaka and Uparupaka (Contd).
9. Knowledge of Nritya, Geet, Vadya, Tala in relation to Shastras (Contd).
10. Pranali (Geneology) of Gurus and History of Manipuri dance (Contd).
11. Introduction of various Sakhis and Sakhas (Contd).
12. Importance and Purpose of Laiharaoba.